Wild Flower Society Membership
Membership of the Wild Flower Society is open to all who support our aims.
Benefits of membership:
- Large range of field meetings, with the opportunity to meet like-minded people and enjoy wild flowers
- Winter online Zoom meetings
- Printed Magazine, four times a year
- Email Newsletter with updates on field meetings, zoom meetings etc
- Keep a Wild Flower Diary or record a 1 km or 10 km square, or participate in Spring, Autumn and Winter plant hunts.
Cost of annual membership for 2024 –
New subscription levels from 1 October 2023
|Adult member with magazine
|Adult member sharing magazine
|Junior member with magazine
|Junior member sharing magazine
|Family group with magazine
|Overseas member with magazine
|Field Botanist’s Record Book (Diary)
|Downloadable Diary on Spreadsheet
|Beginner’s Diary (first one free with Membership Pack)
|Junior member Beginner’s diary (first one free)
If you join after October 1st your membership covers the following calendar year. All new members are welcome. If you would like to become a member, complete the application form below.
Alternatively you can complete and email the downloadable form.
Please note the top up payment options on the application form if you need to pay a top up amount on your out-dated standing order, due to the increase in subscription levels.